Sunday, January 31, 2010

We will never be here again

The title has nothing to do with this post or the continuity of this blog. I happened to hear this dialogue today while sifting through channels on the idiot box. Not only apt in the movie Troy, it is so right in our mortal lives.
Coming to the weekend, it was one of those wherein you plan to do nothing but end up accomplishing more than you normally would.
J visited my place for lunch on Saturday. Girl is a delight to be with. Her one-liners are quite witty. Amma and I went saree shopping in the evening. The saree I will be wearing at K’s wedding in April (excuse the grainy photo)….opinions welcome!Sunday was a bit more relaxed with a trip to the Jayanagar L. The place never lets me down. I will be ending my day post watching the Star Screen Awards. Shahid as a host looks interesting and apart from anything else Salman Khan is performing :)

1 comment:

Blah Back