Saturday, November 16, 2013

I had to be back

This page is getting views. Serious views. Like a total of 16000 views!

I was shocked beyond belief because no one was writing. Upon doing a little investigating of my own I realized that it was all because of one word. One four letter word inadvertently used, albeit in complete context to the post, has caused traffic to be redirected to this blog. I could laugh at it. So many people out there searching for that string of 4 letters :)

What is that word? Well, I aint' putting it out there again. Lesser traffic notwithstanding.

Have I told you that I have moved? Moved physically across seven seas to a different country. While it has been sometime and I maintain another equally unattended to blog, I intend to now resume writing.

Glad to be back!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Back