Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Will be back soon...

This blog has not seen any new posts for the last week or so. This is mainly because P has been trying to get herself into the Limca Book of Records and I have been busy as a bee with very less sleep.
For all those who add to the Site Meter statistics, there are a lot of new posts coming your way. This is the calm before the storm :o)

Another one of those Volvo incidents - Driver (a man) stops the bus at East End Circle, gets down and goes into the Ladies' restroom!! I so wanted to witness a screaming melee but was disappointed ;0)

The sole reason for my ID's continuity on Twitter - @BeingSalmanKhan!!! I will put up a link to my Twitter page soon on this blog.

A PJ that caught my fancy in recent times - Himesh Reshammiya's next movie with Sunanda Pushkar will be titled "Aap ka Tharoor"

1 comment:

  1. looking fwd to aap ka throor. just hope he does not sing :).

    ReplyDelete

Blah Back